Friday, September 22, 2006

Wough, this is serious!

First off, I'll just say I have amazing friends.

Ok, so lets do the rundown:

#1 - LA is covered in smoke, making for an eerily pretty sunset.



And...

#2 - The leader of the free world is declared the devil at the UN:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_gkulSAmsY

#3 - I don't care... Because I'm listening to some new jazz I picked up yesterday:
Appalachian Journey - Yo-Yo Ma, Mark O'Connor, Edgar Meyer (AWESOME!)
'58 Sessions - Miles Davis
Everybody digs - Bill Evans
Blistering Licks - Red Hot Riffs from the Giants of Jazz

#4 - Starting the Day off right tomorrow, going to morning prayers and breakfast with the gang at Le Pain Quotidien



#5 - Last but not least, the big "decision" comes on Sunday at 6AM... I can hardly wait!!!

Off to bed.. more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sorry Gnat said...

Hi ducks; loved the pic of the breakfast; is it heart healthy; cheap; love to go sometime; the fires every year; oh my; liked your comments; have been sitting here for over an hour at computer; writing, connecting; prayers for Sunday; hugs for now e
PS could you give ME THE NAME OF THE RECORD STORE IN HOLLYWOOD; THANKS

Bassi Baba said...

Hey Esther,

Thanks for the prayers! I have a good feeling... breakfast was great... I dont know how heart healthy it is... but you can order just egg whites and it is organic, so I think it can be!

The record store is Amoeba music:
http://www.amoebamusic.com/

Talk soon. Luv -JA